Highland Mill Montessori hosts many annual events throughout the schoolyear. Please check the PTA Calendar for dates and times.
- Peace Day Celebration
- Grandparent Breakfast
- Fall Festival Silent Auction & Food Trucks
- Highland Mill Family Thanksgiving Meal: Sharing a Thanksgiving Holiday Meal with your students at Highland Mill is an annual November lunchtime tradition.
- Highland Mill Winter Performance: The whole-school performance is full of singing and dancing and the cutest, most talented kids you'll find anywhere!
- Spring Performance: The whole-school performance is an annual celebration of art and music!
- Donuts with Dad: Breakfast For all Highland Mill father figures! Come enjoy coffee, donuts, and a little quality time with the kids in your life.
- Muffins with Mom Breakfast: For everyone at Highland Mill who has a mom role. Join us for coffee, muffins, and a little quality time with the kids in your life.
- Transition Meeting: Administrators and teachers brief parents on what to expect when students transition from one year to the next.
- Field Day: An annual tradition of a day of physical activity, almost all outdoors, where parents volunteer to help teachers keep kids moving.
Grandparents' Breakfast Family Reading Night Fall Festival